fredag 11 juni 2010

Alternative futures.

Talking about TV series, there is one thing that I really hate. Alternative futures!
When there is someone who isn't happy with their life or they do some magic to change time and you get to see how things would have been if some thing wouldn't have happened.
I just find it so annoying. You know that sooner or later the people in the alternative world will remember that the "normal" world was better even if it had its perks. And we all know that the TV producers wants to give people a lesson in: "Don't try to change yourself" and "We all have our downs". But it is so cliché to use the alternative future thing.
I just saw it in Ugly betty and they used it in Legend of the seeker. The suite life of Zack and Cody have had it plus the follower The suite life on deck. I recognize it from Wizards of Waverly place and it has been in Hannah Montana. And in Frioends. I could write this list forever.
I mean it is OK to show how it could or would've been. But seriously, don't make the whole episode about it.

I am catching up on the last season of Ugly Betty.

See u soon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar